The Mini Tyke age division is for players born in 2014-2015. The 2020 registration fees are $180.00. The Mini Tyke season is set up as follows:
- Mini Tykes have two floor times per week (Monday/Wednesday or Tuesday/Thursday) between March and June
- Mini Tykes play the cross width of the field, so two Mini Tyke teams will share every floor time
- Mini Tyke floor times are split into a 1/2 hour practice followed by a 1/2 hour scrimmage
- The Mini Tyke season typically ends with a special Mini Tyke festival (TBD).
- Mini Tykes require full gear. Visual guidelines of gear expectations are available here
The purpose of Mini Tyke is to introduce, emphasize, and develop the fundamental skills of lacrosse. The focus of practices as well as games is to promote an environment that encourages participation, skill development, and overall enjoyment of the game.