The Lethbridge Lacrosse Association (LLA) and Alpha Lax are partnering to offer a new comprehensive off-season development program to replace traditional "winter lacrosse" (Sunday night scrimmages). After two years of limited lacrosse programming the goal is to accelerate player improvement and continue our success in developing successful Junior A, Junior B Tier One, and NCAA scholarship athletes.
• The Fall and Winter program (November to February) includes a total of 20 floor-times (practices/scrimmages) at the Soccer Centre and Orion. All practices will be run by Darren Andre and Alpha Lax. These sessions are not drop-in sessions.
• Age Divisions are 10U to Junior. Junior registration is in partnership with the Rage program and includes Sunday night Rage floor-times. Due to limitations with the registration system, you have to register under your Spring 2021 age group. Graduating 16U players will have to register as 16U but will be in the Junior group for floortimes. Other age groups will be dependent on skill level and registration numbers.
• Cost for the full program is $375.00, with an optional payment plan of 50% ($187.50) due at registration and the second payment on November 1st.
• Players registered in Alberta Lacrosse Association (ALA) box lacrosse in 2021 are fully insured. Those that did not play, however, will need to pay an additional ALA registration fee of $48.25 (also payable on the LLA website).
• Players attending from other clubs in the Southern Alberta Lacrosse Association (SALA), excluding Taber, will receive a discounted registration fee of $300. Use Promo Code “Travel” to receive discount at registration.
• Pro-rated refunds will be available if programming is cancelled due to new COVID-19 restrictions.
• There are no current Alberta Health Services restrictions for players 17 years of age and under. AHS guidelines, however, require full COVID-19 vaccination for players 18 years and older.
• The LLA will also provide Sunday night only floor-times for Tyke and Mini-Tyke players at a reduced cost.
Spectators will need to follow all AHS and Facility COVID -19 guidelines in order to view the sessions.
Registration is open! Please go to http://lethbridgelacrosse.
If you have any questions, please email them to: email@example.com
See you in November!