STARTING TODAY the Lethbridge Lacrosse Association Cudas are running 12 Days of LaX-mas Holiday Cheer Survivor (AGLC Licence #569569.)
Check our social media channels for more info / contact LLA VP Jackie Lea for tickets!
* Entry Fee: $10.00 "blue ticket" + a bottle of "cheer" (wine, liquor mickey or 6-pack beer/coolers/cider value $15)
* Immunity pack: $20.00 for 4 "white tickets" (limit 1 immunity pack per entry)
* The Competition: Up to 25 teams of 4 hope to avoid random draw elimination throughout the event (players do not have to register as a team--our helper elves will assign survivors who register solo). When all tickets for all players on a team have been drawn, that team is ELIMINATED. Last 3 teams will receive a pro-rated share of the bottles of cheer with the LAST TEAM STANDING OUR SURVIVOR CHAMPIONS. (Actual "payout of cheer" will depend on number of participants.)
* Prize for best team name;
* Consolation prize for first elimination; and finally
* ALL PLAYERS MUST BE LEGAL DRINKING AGE.
ENTRIES ACCEPTED until 12:00 midnight on Monday, November 30th, 2020 OR "SELL OUT" of 100 entries (whichever comes first)
LIVE ELIMINATIONS on LLA Facebook Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays starting December 1st with FINAL ELIMINATIONS (grand prize draw) December 20th
*** Proceeds raised from this event will be split 50/50 with the Alberta Cancer Foundation to continue the LLA tradition of an annual Cindy Garant Memorial (even though we weren't able to hold the game this year.) ***